• 28 December 2014
MANILA, Dec. 28 --The government once again appealed to the public to stay away from using fire crackers during the New Year celebrations to avoid injuries. "Tulungan lang po natin ang ating Department of Health na ang paalala nga po nila, lalo po ngayong medyo marami po tayong mga reunion at mga party, ingatan din po natin ang ating kalusugan," Deputy Presidential spokesperson Abigail Valte said in an interview over dzRB Radyo ng Bayan on government preparations for the New Year. But despite the danger poses by firecrackers, there are some good news, Valte said as firecracker-related injuries have been declining. "Nagreport po ang Department of Health na so far, for the same period from last year, mas kaunti pa rin po ang mga injuries related to firecrackers," the Palace official said. Valte advised parents to supervise their children during the New Year celebration making sure that they don't use harmful firecrackers. She suggested the use of alternative noisemakers to have a much safer New Year celebration. The Palace official also told the people to choose the food they eat during the holidays, noting that the according to doctors, the holidays are not a license to e ...Read more

Malacanang hopes to institutionalize reforms in government

 CENTRAL  28 December 2014
MANILA, Dec. 28 -- The Palace hopes that the reforms initiated by the administration will continue and that changes will become permanent part of the bureaucracy. The year 2015 is the penultimate year of the Aquino administration, and Deputy presidential spokesperson Abigail Valte said they hope th ...Read more

Chicken, pork supply enough even after the holidays—DA

 CENTRAL  28 December 2014
QUEZON CITY, Dec. 28 --The Department of Agriculture (DA) has assured consumers that the supply of chicken and pork is more than enough even after the Christmas season. “In our market visits, we have proven that we can expect abundant supply before the year ends, and more in the first quarter of ...Read more
PDP